The Sellafield Ltd Procurement Plan schedule is published every month.
The Procurement Plan schedule identifies the following areas of information for new and existing suppliers:
- Awards Projects and Frameworks and call-offs greater than £1m: which provide sub-contracting suppliers.
- Completed Projects and Frameworks and call-offs greater than £1m: which provide details of new opportunities through tender.
The Sellafield Ltd contracting officer who is managing each procurement is also named and the contact details are available via the plan so you can contact them directly for any information required.
It is important to note tender dates are a current reflection of our plans, and are of course subject to change due to specific business need and prioritisation
We also advertise our procurement opportunities through several processes that are all linked below.
- HM Government Contracts Finder
- Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU)
- Complete Tender Management (CTM)
- Standard Tender Questions
- A guide to the Strategic Alliances, Enabling Frameworks and other delivery routes for Sellafield Ltd
- 2016-17 Procurement Plan Schedule P10
- SME Procurement Plan
- Sellafield 2016-17 Procurement Plan
- Sellafield 2016-17 Procurements on a Page
- Socio-economic strategy
Please note CTM requires you to be registered. View the registration page.